Interested in applying for a position at PIBLY? PIBLY Resdential Programs, Inc. is a large Equal Oportunity Employment residential agency for adults with serious mental illness. PIBLY offers rewarding employment opportunities within a progressive, challenging and supportive environment where staff have the opportunity to develop both professionally and personally.
PIBLY Residential Programs, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
- Employer paid life insurance
- Employer paid long term disability insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Starting with two weeks of vacation - gradually increases to a maximum of five weeks; eleven holidays, two personal days and eight sick days
We also offer voluntary benefits including:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary life insurance and short term disability plans
- Various Aflac plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
To apply for any of the available positions listed below submit a cover letter and current resume to email@example.com. Include the job title in subject line of the e-mail.
Position Summary: Part-time weekend cook for a mental health community residence in the South Bronx. Hours are 12:30 PM- 5:30 PM Saturday and Sunday. Able to provide a health hot evening meal for 25 residents. HS diploma/GED required and Food Handler's License or equivalent. Pleasant work environment.